SALE 35%
 

Trinity Christmas Red Scented Candle – Christmas Tree Edition

275.00

Add festive elegance to your home decor with the Trinity Christmas Red Scented Candle – Christmas Tree Edition. This beautifully handcrafted candle features a unique layered design in the shape of a Christmas tree. The top 30% of the tree is adorned in pure white, while the remaining 70% is a vibrant red, creating a striking visual appeal. It fills the air with a delightful fragrance that captures the essence of the holiday season. Perfect for creating a warm and inviting atmosphere or gifting to loved ones.

  • Pack of  1
SKU: 231004-FullRed Category: Tag:
 

Description

Trinity Christmas Red Scented Candle – Christmas Tree Edition

Illuminate your holiday season with the Trinity Christmas Red Scented Candle – Christmas Tree Edition. This exquisite candle is designed in the shape of a Christmas tree, adding a touch of festive charm to your home decor. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the candle features a unique layered design.

Handcrafted with premium-quality wax, this scented candle not only adds a decorative element to your space but also fills the air with a delightful fragrance that captures the essence of the holiday season. Each time you light the candle, the enchanting aroma will transport you to a winter wonderland, evoking memories of cozy gatherings, twinkling lights, and joyous celebrations.

The Trinity Christmas Red Scented Candle – Christmas Tree Edition is not just a beautiful addition to your own holiday decor, but also makes a perfect gift for your loved ones. Whether you’re looking for a thoughtful present for a friend, family member, or colleague, this scented candle is sure to impress. Its elegant design and enchanting aroma make it a versatile gift that suits any recipient and occasion.

Indulge in the magic of Christmas with the Trinity Christmas Scented Candle – Christmas Tree Edition. Let its warm glow and delightful fragrance create a cozy and inviting ambiance in your home, filling every corner with the spirit of the season.

 

Why Trinity Christmas?

With over 15 years of experience, we curate the most unique and enchanting holiday decor from all corners of the globe, delivering it right to your doorstep. Our mission is to provide an unparalleled online shopping experience, ensuring you get the best value for your festive needs.

Unrivaled Quality
We’re committed to excellence, employing cutting-edge technology and skilled artisans to craft Christmas decorations that captivate with their lifelike beauty. Our catalog boasts an array of high-quality, affordable Christmas ornaments and decor options tailored for your home, office, or place of worship.

A World of Choices
Explore our extensive Christmas collection, featuring everything from exquisite Xmas trees and intricate ornaments to nativity figurines, lush wreaths, twinkling garlands, ambient lanterns, aromatic candles, thoughtful gifts, and an array of other enchanting decor pieces.

What You See Is What You Get
Rest assured, when you shop with us, you’re getting exactly what you see in our genuine and original product photos. We believe in transparency and want you to make your selections with utmost confidence.

Shipping Perks
Enjoy hassle-free shopping with our complimentary ground shipping for all Christmas tree orders. Plus, for decorations totaling over Rs. 999, we provide free shipping to make your holiday preparations even more joyful.

Experience the magic of Christmas with Trinity Christmas. Explore our extensive selection, shop with confidence, and let us be your partner in creating unforgettable holiday moments. Start your festive journey with us today!

 

Additional information

Brand

Trinity Christmas

HSN

3406

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Trinity Christmas Red Scented Candle – Christmas Tree Edition”