SALE 35%
 

Trinity Christmas Scented Candle – Christmas Tree Edition

275.00

Illuminate your home with the festive charm of Trinity Christmas Scented Candle – Christmas Tree Edition. This beautifully designed candle features a layered Christmas tree shape, with the top 30% in a captivating white color and the remaining 70% in lush green. The enchanting aroma of this scented candle will transport you to a winter wonderland, filling the air with warmth and holiday spirit. Perfect for creating a cozy and magical ambiance during the Christmas season.

  • Pack of  1
SKU: 231004-WhiteGreen Category: Tag:
 

Description

Trinity Christmas Scented Candle Christmas Tree Edition

Experience the joy and magic of Christmas with Trinity Christmas Scented Candle – Christmas Tree Edition. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, this exquisite candle showcases a unique layered Christmas tree design. The top 30% of the candle is elegantly coated in a pristine white color, reminiscent of freshly fallen snow, while the remaining 70% is adorned with a rich and vibrant green hue, evoking the lushness of a Christmas tree.

Not only does this scented candle add a touch of festive elegance to your home decor, but it also fills the air with a delightful fragrance that captures the essence of the holiday season. Immerse yourself in the enchanting aroma of freshly baked gingerbread, warm cinnamon, and aromatic pine needles, creating an inviting and cozy atmosphere that will make your Christmas celebrations even more memorable.

Handcrafted with premium-quality wax, this scented candle ensures a clean and long-lasting burn. The cotton wick enhances the fragrance throw, allowing the captivating aroma to spread throughout your space. Whether you place it on a mantel, dining table, or as a centerpiece, the Trinity Christmas Scented Candle – Christmas Tree Edition will become a cherished part of your holiday traditions.

Indulge in the festive spirit and create a warm and welcoming ambiance with this exquisite scented candle. It also makes a perfect gift for friends, family, or anyone who appreciates the magic of Christmas. Let the Trinity Christmas Scented Candle – Christmas Tree Edition infuse your home with the joy, warmth, and enchantment of the holiday season.

 

Why Trinity Christmas?

With over 15 years of experience, we curate the most unique and enchanting holiday decor from all corners of the globe, delivering it right to your doorstep. Our mission is to provide an unparalleled online shopping experience, ensuring you get the best value for your festive needs.

Unrivaled Quality
We’re committed to excellence, employing cutting-edge technology and skilled artisans to craft Christmas decorations that captivate with their lifelike beauty. Our catalog boasts an array of high-quality, affordable Christmas ornaments and decor options tailored for your home, office, or place of worship.

A World of Choices
Explore our extensive Christmas collection, featuring everything from exquisite Xmas trees and intricate ornaments to nativity figurines, lush wreaths, twinkling garlands, ambient lanterns, aromatic candles, thoughtful gifts, and an array of other enchanting decor pieces.

What You See Is What You Get
Rest assured, when you shop with us, you’re getting exactly what you see in our genuine and original product photos. We believe in transparency and want you to make your selections with utmost confidence.

Shipping Perks
Enjoy hassle-free shopping with our complimentary ground shipping for all Christmas tree orders. Plus, for decorations totaling over Rs. 999, we provide free shipping to make your holiday preparations even more joyful.

Experience the magic of Christmas with Trinity Christmas. Explore our extensive selection, shop with confidence, and let us be your partner in creating unforgettable holiday moments. Start your festive journey with us today!

 

Additional information

Brand

Trinity Christmas

HSN

3406

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Trinity Christmas Scented Candle – Christmas Tree Edition”